"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. Luke 2: 10-11
I spent the day with Elizabeth [=hermionesviolin, of course]. It was quite awesome because we are quite awesome, in the sense that we are complete dorks. So gleee! a selection of awesome things we did:
1. We went through the Secret Slasha archive and determined how many of the pairings each of us had written previously.
2. I gave Elizabeth her birthday card (much belated), and she gave me a free t-shirt she got at the screening of Juno she saw.
3. We discussed our shared hobbies, by which you probably think I mean watching TV, but really, it's mostly tagging our LiveJournals.
4. And we concluded the day with a candlelit dinner (but in a gen way, I swear).
5. And in an item unrelated to my day with Elizabeth, I read Ducky Diary 3 on my ride home. It is possibly my favorite book ever. Every time I read it I get a little less worried that it will turn out wrong (by which I mean, failure of Ducky to be gayest ever) and a little more squeeful about how totally gay Ducky really is. Sigh.
6. (BONUS!) Yuletide feedback! :)
-- and when I got home, I had email from Elizabeth. Because clearly eight hours is not long enough.
Three things I did well today:
1. I started planning sign-ups for next year's Yuletide and Secret Slasha.
2. I woke up in time for the day's adventure.
3. I made a couple of Christmasy icons
... what, they are totally large accomplishments. It is vacation! It is allowed.
Two things I am looking forward to [doing (better)] tomorrow:
1. Getting some serious Yuletide reading done.
2. Maybe watching some TV.
... shut up! It is still vacation.